Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wow

So now I'm thinking about getting an Associates degree and then transfering to CSU to study Biology and English so that I can become a high school teacher. Everything seems to be falling into place at this point, which is neat except for the fact that it's like one of those cartoons of a snowball rolling down the mountain, gaining speed and causing an avalanche that sweeps up the unsuspecting skier.

I put myself in the position of the person skiing. Even though I don't ski. Ever.

Um, so that basically means that while everything is happening very quickly for the better and I'm excited about it, the whole thing is also very exhausting and I'm tired. I haven't slept well in over two weeks, just because the change is hitting me like a mac truck and my dreams are really turbulent. I'd be happy with a nice night of good sleep for once - one with not sleeping heavily in one position or the opposite of waking up every few hours to roll over, and one where my dreams are a lot less odd.

I do have to say that odd dreams have a plus side to them, which is that while they drain me of decent sleep, they also give me something to think about during the day and possible story ideas.

However, decent sleep sounds really good right now.

One an entirely different note...

I've been watching a lot of videos on youtube lately. I found these two guys that I just love to pieces now; their videos really make me laugh because of the topics and stuff. I don't know if it's just because I'm like almost 19 and so the humor really hits my age group or if I'm really weird. Anway, the first guy is called Mitchell Davis and you can follow this link to get to his station:

http://www.youtube.com/user/livelavalive?blend=1&ob=4

I have to warn you, he is very, very random. Which is what makes him good, in my opinion.

The other person is Shane Dawson, who keeps me in stitches. He is cool and asks for feedback on almost all of his videos. Here's how to get to his station:

http://www.youtube.com/user/shanedawsontv?blend=1&ob=4

That's how I've been spending my free time. Well, that and knitting up a storm and spending waaaay too much time on facebook. Lol. I'm enjoying my freedom before school starts in the next few weeks.

So there you go, blog followers. My life in a nutshell. I'll update again in a bit.

Later!

No comments: