Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday Blog

So, my dear readers (whoever you may be), I am attempting to keep good to my word about blog updates. Although, I do have to say that is very quiet right now and there is pretty much nothing of interest to blog about.

Today, I am going to a graduation party. It is the graduation party of a friend of mine who kind of drives me nuts and is responsible for my attitude of never getting involved with a guy, at least not for now. I am terrified that the party is going to be awkward and that I will not feel comfortable there, as I am having trouble feeling comfortable around this person like I once had been. I know that sounds dumb, but it's very true.

So deep breaths and try to act like myself again.

Tomorrow I go to see Star Trek. I cannot tell you how excited I am by the concept. I have become a huge Star Trek fan just within the past week, and I can't get enough of it. I think that, considering the various other phases I have gone through (Yu-Gi-Oh! and Fruits Basket being the biggest, followed closely by Twilight), this phase will eventually pass. Everything else seems too.

Today, I feel like I am on the edge of forever. I can't explain it, but that's what it is. It's almost like feeling isolated in my own little world, away from the rest of humanity and self contained inside my bubble. It's quiet, tiring, and a bit lonesome sometimes, but it ultimately works.

I feel like that's how I've spent my month of May. I just need things to not affect me as much. Once I can master that, my moods will be better.

Anyway. That's the morning blog. Later, gater.

No comments: