Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Told You I Was Going to be Buried.

Didn't I?  Didn't I, dear readers?

Oh, class got cancelled today.  Yeah, that's awesome.  The day my story is up for critiques is the day class gets cancelled.  I vaguely think this happened to me last time, too...

We're learning about life on other planets.  Well, the potential of life on other planets.  I can't help but believe that there will be life out there.  Isn't it arrogant to think that we are alone in the universe?  I think it is.  There is too much to explore before we can rule out the possibility.

I can't really think of a lot that's going on.  I'm probably going to go help one of my friends for a bit when I'm done here.  I'm scheduled to work a table at an event for her from like 2:30 to 4, but I think I might go sooner.  I can knit down there and join the festivities.

My boyfriend is on a one track mind right now - homework.  That's all he can think about.  Doing homework, staying on top of it, getting good grades with it, etc.  I respect him for that, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't drive me nuts sometimes.  I hope he gets things figured out soon.

My parents celebrated their 27th wedding anniversary yesterday.  I hope that we have that long and more together, too. 

My sister had a concussion a few weeks ago.  She's still recovering.  All in all, she's doing a lot better than she was.  I am greatful.

I'm going through a questioning period with my faith.  I believe in God and I like Christianity, but the more I learn about the world around me, the more I feel disillusioned.  I can't believe there's only one wya to get to heaven.  I can't do it.  It does not bode with me. 

I've taken up the mindset of different paths, same mountain.  If a truly loving God truly loves His children, then everyone should be able to get there.  I'm still going to follow the Christian holidays, but I feel like I'm not going to be able to go back at looking at them like I used to.

Ah, but that's stuff for another time.  A different blog, perhaps, or maybe not a blog at all.  I don't know.

And on that note, I'm going to go help at this school event.  Have a great Thursday, dear readers.

~Meaghan

No comments: