Thursday, October 18, 2012

We Have Internet Again!

And it has never tasted so sweet.

I'm happy we have internet again.  As I sit here in bed, sick yet again with another stupid sinus infection possibly mingling with strep throat, I am able to communicate to all you lovely readers.

How's it going?

So yeah.  We have interwebs again.  Pretty sweet.

Know what else is awesome and sweet?

My Etsy shop. 

That's what's sweet.  You guys should all check it out.  It's called Birdie's Boutique 2012 and it's run by my mom and I.  Mom does all the crochet, I do all the knitting.  Most of what we aim for is custom orders, but we do have things already made that you can buy.

I love how everything is kind of falling into place.  I'm not a millionaire, and I more than likely will never be one, but I'm so happy doing what I'm doing.

That's the point of life, you know.  Be happy doing what you're doing, being who you are.

And now I'm going to bed.

~Meaghan

No comments: