Monday, August 18, 2008

Blahblahblah

Well this is exciting. I have to admit to all you people in cyberland, I've been trying to do a blog for a while now. I have a myspace account, but all I wanted was the blogging feature; seriously, myspace has way too many things to deal with. I honestly don't get half of it!
And then I thought I could join facebook. But the more I thought about it, the more I was like 'eh, no...'. Why go to a site where people rate you on how you're profile is set up? How can someone judge you by something that shallow? No thanks...
So here I am, Birdgirl90 with All the Stars and Boulevards. Funny thing about my blog - it's named after one of my favorite albums. The album is by Augustana and is called "All the Stars and Boulevards". It actually has one of my favorite songs of all time on it, called "Stars and Boulevards" (do you sense a theme here?...). The song is very haunting and is this guy singing about how everything he gave his girlfriend wasn't enough, she was always looking for something more, so she left him and he's trying to get over her. There are a couple of lines that get me, like "it's hard to look at all the seasons/pass me over too" and "any inch of you that hasn't said it all or read it all/or sung my life away". Very good song, you should go listen to it.
Seriously. Go. Now. Listen to it.

Anyway..

More to come later...

No comments: