Thursday, July 9, 2009

Time for an Update...

I know I keep saying that I am going to update this blog more often, my lovely Cyberspace readers, but the results are saying that I am completely either a habitual liar in that respect or I just really like to procrastinate. I think I'm going to side with the procrastinate option. I mean, that's why I haven't written any fanfiction in about two or three weeks now...

Anyway, there has been pretty much nothing exciting or out of the ordinary going on. So I don't ever feel like I have things to contribute without boring you all to death. Like today I got into a discussion with this guy at Target about Watchmen. And then he followed me to the bike section. And then I bought a Spock action figure from the new Star Trek movie. That's about how exciting my life generally is.

I actually almost perfer it that way. Sometimes I want to be like Pippin from the Lord of the Rings and go on a great adventure, but for the most part I am content at home.

And that is the update for today. If anything totally exciting happens, you guys will definately hear about it. And that is a promise for sure.

- Birdgirl90

No comments: