Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Blog of 2009

And so this is it. There is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes left of 2009. Therefore, I feel it is only fair to do a final blog entry for the year 2009.

I am so glad this year is almost over. Seriously. It was a very fast moving year, and I barely remember it because I was sick half the time and crazy ass busy the rest of it. It's like it's a year that's fuzzy around the edges, and I'm pretty sure that it's okay that it all blurred.

So what am I going to do with 2010? Well, I would make a ton of resolutions (lose weight, stop damaging my hair, cut out chocolate and sweets, etc.), but the truth is that I never keep them. I, like most of the American population as a whole, do amazingly well at keeping my resolutions for about the first week of January. After that, it kind of all goes to hell, and I end up saying that I'll do my stupid resolutions the next year. As you can see, that kind of thing just ends up being a depressing cycle that bums me out, like a really annoying record on repeat.

But I would like 2010 to be my year. I'm not going to make any resolutions. Instead, I'm going to just strive towards making 2010 a year that doesn't blur around the edges. I want to take charge of my life before it's too late. I don't want to be one of those people who look back bitter because they feel they wasted the years of their youth. I want to take my life by the horns and however else the saying goes.

I want to get something pierced, like my cartilidge or my nose. We will see how that goes.

Anyway, I hope that all of you, dear Cyberland readers, have a wonderful new year. Go out and do something ridiculous, and make your year something great. And have fun tonight, for what little is left of it.

And now I leave you to resume my MST3K marathon on youtube. See you next year.

~Birdgirl90
aka Meaghan

And that is my last blog

No comments: