Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Keeping Busy

I miss my boyfriend.

Yes, I know the distance is not that great.  Yes, I know that others have to endure worse.  Yes, I know that being codependent is bad and that I should keep going on with my life.

But dammit.  I miss him.

I've been doing everything I can to keep busy -  going out with friends, doing my homework, spending time with my family, knitting like my hands are going to fall off.  (I just have to do the collar of my sweater, and then it's done.)

It's not the same though.  I miss seeing him, being with him, talking with him in person.  I don't know what this says about me.  But it doesn't matter.

To top it off, I caught my sister's cold.  Everything hurts like hell today.  And I still have to go to class.

Plus I have side effects from my meds again, so my body is trying to readjust.  Not fun.

I just want to go home and curl up in a ball and cry until I fall asleep.

That has been my whine post.  I'm going to buy some bright colored yarn this week and knit myself out of this crappy place. 

The next update will be more optimistic, I promise.

~Meaghan

No comments: