Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Brief Update

I can't even remember what my last blog was about.  Probably a brief update as well.  Huh.

February is here, and I am relieved.  (And sore in strange places.  But I can't discuss that on this blog - after all, my father reads this and there are things he doesn't need to know.)

Class is alright.  I am ready to be done.  But it's okay.  I'm powering through.

Distance is hard for a relationship, but my boyfriend and I are doing well.  He came down last night and took me to a nice Italian dinner; it was lovely just to spend time with him, talking and hanging and...well.  It was nice.  He's coming into his own and I am so proud of him for that.

He's booking the hotel today or tomorrow for when I come visit in March.  It's going to be a blast!  Celestial Seasonings, a yarn shop, the Pearl Street mall, movies and swimming and just being together.  I can't wait.

I've been giving myself little motivative treats along the way.  Like the sweater I'm working on.  And getting my hair and nails done at the end of this month.  Little things to make it go faster and easier and better.

I think that's everything in my world.  I hope you guys are all doing well, dear readers. :)  I am sorry about how spurratic the updates are.  I'll try to get better about that, but no guarentees.

Until we meet again,
Meaghan

No comments: