Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Head is Spinning.

The past few days have seen actually some turn around.  No, I'm not completely 100% back to my standard of normal Meaghan behavior (whatever that may be) but it appears I can function again.

I finally got my entry into the yarn contest at Lionbrand.  It's my heart hat, but modified for spring:

Lovely, isn't it?


My sister wearing it.
I'm rather happy with how it turned out.  It's both warm and durable, and pretty to boot.

Then I started applying for four year school.

After much debate, stress, worry, and anxiety, I realized I miss being outside.  I miss working with nature.  So I'm applying to local four year schools to get a Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, or in English with a Minor in Environmental Science.  Or something.  Religious Studies interests me too.  And to be honest, I'm burned out with the writing stuff.

Today, I got my graduation stuff for the spring.  Cap, gown, announcements, Phi Theta Kappa stole, the whole nine yards.  It's really happening, readers.  I'm honest to goodness graduating in less than two months with my Associates in Creative Writing.  How did that happen???

And to top it off, my boyfriend fell off the map for a few days.  When he finally surfaced again, I discovered how much stress he's going through.  Change is a big thing.  So I'm doing the only thing I can think of.

I'm knitting him a log cabin blanket.

And that's what's going on in my world.  It has been a whirlwind of a few days.  I'm freaking exhausted.

(I need to knit some more socks.)

~Meaghan

No comments: