Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Title-less in Colorado

Hello, dear readers.

I have no idea what to title this blog today.  I think it's the fact that it's a) a Wed, b) gloomy outside, and c) I'm about to go out of town this weekend to see my boyfriend for the first time in over a month.

This is the longest we've been apart since we started dating almost a year ago.  Isn't that crazy?  Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait....

Totally swamped with homework.  Spring break is approaching and I'm more behind than I anticipated being.  Which really isn't that far behind.  It just feels behind for me.  But I'll get ahead.

I've been researching how to start my own online business.  It's a lot of work.  I want to have a site where I can sell my knitted items and creations to thos who are interested.  Everything on my site will be designed by me so that I can get my knits some publicity and so that I don't have to deal with potentially sticky lawsuits.  It's a fine dream, isn't it?

No idea how it's going to come about.  But it feels a lot more attainable than the yarn shop at the moment.  (Still not giving up on that one, either.)  I'll have to work full time.  Totally worth it though.

For now it's still half baked, though.  My designing feels like it's getting better.  Which is good.

(And now I know why I collect paint chips - to help with creation.)

It's a gloomy day.  Yesterday was beautiful - nearly 70 degrees, flip flops and iced tea galore.  Not so much today.  Today I really just want to curl up in bed again. Bleh.

And that has been your update for the day, dear readers.  I hope you're enjoying your day, whatever it may bring.

~Meaghan

No comments: