Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wow, Don't Have a Cow, But...

...this is the second blog update in the same number of days.

I repeat: TWO blog updates in TWO days. I'll give you a moment to let that sink in.

Ok, moment over.

So, why am I blogging today? Because I'm bored. Actually, I think bored may be an incorrect term to use here. It's more like I'm procrastinating. What else is new?

In my defense, my homework is almost entirely done for tomorrow. This is a good thing, especially considering that I didn't turn anything in last week. Man, last week, I was so freaking spazed. I think it has something to do with having to give a presentation in front of the class right after you've had a massive test in the class before the one with the presentation. (Did that make any sense to you guys? Cause as I typed, it made no sense to me...)

Um, so I need to clean the bathroom and clean the kitchen and write something for my writing class tomorrow so I can at least get in class points for participating. There are other things, too, of course. But what am I doing instead?

Blogging while listening to my Tom Petty Pandora station. I've been having this war with writer's block lately - in case you can't tell from my inability to stay on a single topic for more than a paragraph or two - and so I'm trying to cure myself of it. I mean, having "the block" isn't fun anyway, but when you have writing intensive classes at school...

So yeah.

I have not have any coffee or soda today, and but I still feel really hyper from the amount of coffee I drank yesterday. Maybe I need to switch to decaf. Huh. I'll let you know how that goes.

My sister is trying to get me to try this energy drink called "Bing". Both of us get horrible headaches from the main ingredient in energy drinks, aspartame, so I'm a little hesitant to try any. I mean, I can't even chew gum any more because I'm so sensitive to the stuff. But Kate swears by "Bing". I've read the ingredient list, and I can pronounce everything in it, so that's a start, but it brings me to the question of: do I really need an energy drink?

Seeing as I'm still buzzed from yesterdays coffee, I think the answer is a resounding "no". Yeah, seriously need to switch to decaf. Geez...

Alright, I've rambled enough. I said this was the second blog update in two days, but I never said anything about blog quality.

Have a great afternoon, Cyberland Readers.

~Meaghan

No comments: