Friday, July 1, 2011

July at Last.

I feel like the summer has passed in a blissful blur.  I never thought I would experience the emotions that I've been priveledged to, that I would be this happy and content about change and moving forward.  It is an interesting thing.  At the same time, it is something that I am blessed to be a part of. 

Even as the summer is passing in a glorious blur.

As I move forward and time passes, a part of me is overwhelmed.  I will be 21 in a few weeks.  I will be finishing school next spring.  I have met the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.  I can't think about it all.  It's too much.

Whenever I do, I turn into a clinging child, looking to my parents for comfort and help.  On those days, I do not feel confident.  I wonder about where I'm going, what I'm doing.

But I can't live like that.  Life is beautiful, even through the changes.  You only get one chance to spend each day.  You never get the opportunity to go back and redo.  So why regret?  Why be afraid about what tomorrow may bring when you can love and laugh and dance today/

That is what I'm learning.  I'm learning that I need to experience each day at a time, and to love each moment.  And I do.  Oh, I do.

This life is amazing.

~Meaghan

No comments: