Friday, September 30, 2011

September's End

Today is the last day of September. I am amazed at how the time has flown.


School has been a bit of a love hate relationship with me this semester. There are times where I love the influx of information seeping into my mind, where I thrive off the energy and feelings of being surrounded by friends and students. But then there are times where I'm exhausted and not ready to get up, not ready to do the homework.
All in all, though, it's good. I got into the honor society at school. I'm in the process of training to be the communications officer, which at times feels daunting but totally worth it. My boyfriend and I are still happy, even if we are having a few squabbles here and there. (Don't all relationships have their squabbles? I think it's healthy for us - especially since we can talk about them afterwards and figure out what happened.) I have friends on and off campus, and I'm learning more about myself and the world around me.
It's a beautiful day today, this last day in September. It feels like fall. It smells like fall. And I feel alive. Completely and totally alive, like all my nerves are hyper aware and I can taste everything. It is an incredible feeling.
Life is beautiful, even with the ups and downs. And I will never forget that.
You should never forget that either, dear readers.


~Meaghan

No comments: