Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vancouver Called, They Want Their Snow Back.

So can we send it back already? I mean, I know it's Colorado, and I know it's the middle of February, and I know this is how it's going to be for a while, but seriously? Snow is evil. Sure, it looks pretty and whatever, but as soon as you go out into it, it attacks you with a passive/agressive attitude, melting into your socks and hair and freezing up your wiperblades. I am done.

And I may add that the sun is shining while it is still snowing. Gah.

Anyway. This has been a very, very eventful week, my dear Cyberland readers. Let us begin...

First of all, the Saints won the Superbowl in a fantastic game that even had me (the non sport enthusiast) on the edge of my chair. So that was awesome.

I finally got over pink eye.

My sister got grounded for life and I was the one who discovered her doing the things that got her there. I am scarred for life.

And I got a letter in the mail.

So you remember a while back I wrote a letter to the MST3K fanclub thing, just to see if it was still in use? Well, just when I was thinking it must have gone to some little old lady and that I was never going to get my awesome Sudoku page with Crow and Tom Servo drawn on it back, I got a letter in the mail.

From Jim Mallon and Best Brains Inc. And it's a hand written letter in Sharpie, on stationary with Crow and Tom Servo watermarked on it, and he not only spelled my name right, but was so excited to get my letter. He said that my letter was "fun to recieve and read".

Oh. My. God.

I just about died. And I got a free bumper sticker and window cling. As soon as I show my letter to my improv guys, who were the ones to get me re-into MST3K, I am going to freaking frame it.

How cool is that?????!?!?!?!?!

Ahem. Anyway.

Oh, and I got approved to do my paper on Transgenic Crops. It looks to be promising.

And I went and saw the play I quit, "Little Women". It was fantastic and had me in tears.

Okay, that's all.

Seriously. A return letter from Best Brains Inc. I can die happy, I think. This is the best fandom ever. EVER. I love MST3K. Best show ever.

~Birdgirl90
aka, Meaghan

Have some happy thoughts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg-xCfhrlyM&feature=PlayList&p=9D31ED06DDFC6CB6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=27

No comments: