Monday, December 26, 2011

Knitting Excitement!

Omg.  Omg.

I have a 40% off coupon for Michael's craft store.  I also have a gift card with a mystery amount on it from my cousin's wife and a nice bit of money from my grandma.

And they are having a sale on yarn this week.

Yes, I did just spend 25 bucks on hand painted sock yarn from a yarn store.  Yes, I do have three tubs (none of them full all the way) of yarn.

But omg.

The plan for shopping tomorrow?

I'm going to get the Boye Needlemaster Kit that I've had my eye on for nearly a year.  It's a $70 kit with all the needle interchangings for circulars ranging in size from 2 to 15.  With the coupon, it's going to be under 50.

Then I'm going to get two skeins of this beautiful Lion Brand Yarn to make a scarf with.

And I should still have money left over for lunch with my friend next week.

I should really not be this excited about yarn and needles.  I really should not.  I'm glad my boyfriend knows what he's getting into down the road.

~Meaghan

No comments: