Friday, December 2, 2011

Update

My mom and sister got in an accident yesterday due to the snow.  No one was hurt, but our only running car is now in the shop for the weekend.  Yay.

But, our rental car is going to be a Charger, I hear.  That might be really cool.  So there's a plus.

It rains, it pours.  And not just for my family, but for a lot of other people.  I know I complain sometimes, but ultimately we have it pretty good.  We have a roof over our heads and food on the table and our family is together.  A lot of people don't have it that good.

I work today passing out coffee at the grocery store.  It should be fun.  I'm nervous cause it's at a new store, but I'm excited cause I get to play with a Keurig coffee machine.

That's about it.  Things will continue to work out.  I know they will.

Enjoy your Friday, dear readers.

~Meaghan

No comments: