Monday, January 9, 2012

Hanging Out

Oh look.  An update.  Who'da thunk that one?

I'm actually at my friend Dorothy's house.  She and her husband are awesome.  You want to talk to someone who knows not only a lot about life but who's also great at helping people?  Talk to Dorothy.  She helped me and Trevor through the previous spring semester and helped me tons through the last semester.

Trevor and I are hanging out, playing games and visiting.  It's nice.  Especially since I didn't think I was going to get to see Trev again before he leaves for Boulder.

I really don't have anything else to say.  My yarn got shipped. That's about it.

I hope everyone is hanging out alright.  I'll blog again when I have internet or when I have something to say.  Whichever comes first.

~Meaghan

No comments: