Monday, September 29, 2008

At the rate I ramble...

I should be able to go for hours at a time. Geez. I post way a lot on here. But I have so much random crap that I feel like talking about. I guess that since I'm a writer, that's normal - I'm always writing. Lately, the juices seem to be flowing better at the computer than in my notebooks. Not sure why that is - maybe it's easier to erase on the computer?

I love writing. I love the freedom it gives me, the way I can say what I want and mean to without being on the fly. I love how my voice sounds amazingly important (at least me it does!) in writing, more so than when I'm talking out loud. As I've said in one of my posts, somethings sound stupid when voiced aloud, but they sound valid when typed.

Right now, I should be in bed, but instead I'm up writing. The words are flowing from my fingertips like water from a fountain, the ideas coming so fast that my head feels as though it could burst. And my computer, which I could have sworn was going to crash earlier this evening, is going along with it.

Maybe I will write a book someday. Goodness knows I have enough to say that I could fill a 600 page novel. Or maybe I will go into journalism, traveling the world and reporting what I see to the people at home. Or maybe - okay, let's screw the maybe's. Life is too short to dwell upon them and their cousins the what if's.

No. Actually, I think I will go to bed now, even though I am sure to have odd dreams and restless sleep.

Goodnight, Cyberland. Enjoy the double blog, for I am going to be so busy tomorrow I will not have time to post.

No comments: