Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Totally Lied

So, sounding like an ass in my head apparently means I am accepted. And while I don't fully understand the weird initiation rituals of my favorite forum, I'm not going to question it.

A member on there has decided that I need to change my username, and has set up a poll so that people can vote on what it should be. It cracks the living daylights out of me. I like feeling accepted, so now my previous blog just looks like a bunch of bitching.

Which, if we are going to be honest, it was. I was having an off day, what can I say?

On a separate note, I just bought two new MST3K episodes for my iPod: Monster a Go-Go and the Giant Gila Monster. I figure, new entertainment for my trip in a few weeks, right?

So, that's the random blog for today. I'm tired, cause I've been up since 4, so I don't know if the shortness made sense, but there it is.

~birdgirl90

No comments: