Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tired...

...but must stay up...

See, I'm hosting a contest on this site I'm a member of, and I'm supposed to set it up to start tomorrow. So, logically, that would mean waiting to start the thread tomorrow.

But tomorrow is Mother's Day and I plan on spending most of the day with my mom, making her feel special. Sooo...

I need to set it up tonight. But I need an administrator online to sticky my post for me.

Which leads to this dilema:

Do I go ahead and set up my post now, and then send an email to the mods I have interacted with
-OR-
Do I wait and get it set up sometime tomorrow?

I think I'm going to go ahead and get it set up tonight. And then go to bed. Cause tomorrow is going to be busy.

~Meaghan

And yeah, I know this blog was pretty much pointless, but as the title states, I'm tired. That makes all the difference.

No comments: