Saturday, June 26, 2010

Time to Clean Out the Mailbox

You know how some people go on vacation and all their mail kind of piles up inside their mailbox until it's this overwhelming mass of paper cuts waiting to happen? Yeah. So apparently, that's what I do with emails while I'm on vacation.

I have about 60 or so messages in my yahoo account, and I don't even want to think about how many in my gmail account. I think I should probably clean them out - most are spam or trash anyway - but I don't really feel like it. Anyone else have this particular problem?

I know I say I procrastinate a lot, but the truth is that when things don't get done, it's a direct response to my mood. I can always tell when I'm tired or feeling out of it, cause things always build up and I never have the energy or motivation to deal with them. I think right now I'm just tired and ready to be home, so that's why my emails are building up.

Although, I did start letting them build up right before we left.

Anyway, I should probably clean them out. The question is, should I do a mass dump and not even read them, or should I go through each one individually until all 60-odd emails are gone? I'm starting to think the former, actually...

Or maybe I'll just wait until I'm done with my trip. Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

Until next time, Cyberland Readers.

~Meaghan

No comments: