Thursday, June 24, 2010

When You're Awake...

...and you realize you should be in bed even though you aren't completely sure you're ready to bed, there's a problem.

What's even more of a problem is when you realize you're still up because your body is running of two different time zones. I mean, who's brilliant idea was that, to cut up the country into different time zones? I'm an hour ahead on Denver time, and an hour behind on St. Louis time. Blaaah.

Yes, I did just stick my tongue out at the computer screen as I typed that. Thanks for asking.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm developing some sort of mental thing as I write cause I feel like I talk to myself all the freaking time. Maybe that's normal, actually. Did anyone define normal yet? I highly doubt that. Oh look, I got off topic again...

So here I am in St. Louis, staying with a friend. I decided tonight that I would try to get her hooked on MST3K. Granted, I didn't expect her to become obsessed with it like I am, but I thought she would enjoy it.

I didn't realize she was going to fall asleep through it.

I don't know if it was because of the episode I showed her (it was Rocketship X-M because I felt like it explained the show fairly well - I mean, it is the first episode with TV's Frank...) or if it was because we had a packed day (we went to Fitz's for lunch, went to the zoo, and drove around the Arch - we would've walked, but the roads were closed due to flooding...). All I know is, she laughed some and then passed out.

So while she's sleeping, and I'm trying to decide if I want to sleep, I'm blogging and keeping tabs on my perfered forum.

I'm really a nerd, aren't I. And please don't answer that.

I guess I'm going to try to sleep now. Oh wait, my iPod is still charging - I wore the battery down a ton the past few days. That's one thing I'm really good at: forgetting to charge my electronics until the last minute. Phone and iPod alike get neglected until the battery is nearly dead. I think the only thing I do charge regularly is my computer, and that's just cause I'm on it so much.

Alright, I've rambled enough for the evening. I really do go off topic easily, don't I? I think it must just be my nature. What are you going to do, right?

Have a great night, Cyberland Readers, and I will write again soon.

~Meaghan

(Anyone else notice how I change my signature between my username and my real name? I gotta find some consistancy, lol.)

No comments: