Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blah.

I have a sinus infection and strep throat, dear cyberland readers.  I got diagnosed yesterday.  The Z-pack is my friend right now, it seems.

The really unfortunate thing is that I have midterms today.  I really would like to just stay home.  I have snot running down my throat, my sinus cavities are sore, my head is throbbing, and my throat feels like something died in it.  Not fun.

I'm trying to decide if I should email the professors I don't have midterms in and tell them I'm out sick, and then just go to school to take my test.  Otherwise, I'll go put a full day in and sleep between classes.

I've been on stuff for almost 24 hours and I've already exposed everyone to it (I started feeling sick last Thursday), so I don't think that really matters.

I do know that I will take the History midterm because, frankly, his make up test frightens me.

Alright, I'm leaving again.  Have a wonderful Tuesday.

~Meaghan

No comments: