Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm Alive!

Yay!

I finally got over my step throat and sinus infection combo.  At least, I finished the meds yesterday.  I still have a slightly sore throat, but I'm also house/child/dog sitting right now and I'm allergic, so I don't know if  it's from that or not.

I made it throught midterms.  I have no idea how I did on the one in History, but I almost aced my music one.  I almost feel bad because I did not study.  Eh, what're ya going to do?

As I blog, I'm at my neighbors.  It's been a pretty fun weekend so far, watching her almost six years old son and their dog, but I gotta say, I'm wiped.  It has reminded me that I really am not ready for my own children.  Not yet.

I carved a pumpkin for the first time in, geez, I don't know how long.  It actually turned out pretty well.  I'm a little proud of it.  He carved one too; lot's of fun. 

So, next weekend is Halloween weekend.  I'm really looking forward to it.  The main reason is that my friend Jen and I (and probably Mel and maybe some others) are going to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight next Saturday.  It's something I've wanted to do for a while, and I'm so thrilled that this is the year we're going.  It's going to be great! =D

Um, that's really all I can think of right now.  I'm a little behind on a history paper, but I'm on track with everything else.  We're starting poetry in writing on Tuesday, so that's kind of exciting.  So yeah.

Ok, well, until we meet again, dear readers,

~Meaghan

No comments: