Friday, October 8, 2010

Know What's Frustrating?

The fact that I am possibly allergic to some of my facial products.  I've started this wonderful routine for both morning and night (brush teeth, wash face, moisturize, etc.) and I wake up this morning to more acne than I've had in a very long time.  Plus my face itches a bit.

Really?  It doesn't seem fair.  First of all, I thought I left acne behind the minute I left my teen years behind this summer.  Wrong.  It appears acne doesn't care how old you are as long as you have pores for it to make itself at home in.  Not fair. 

Second of all, I don't even wear foundation.  Seriously.  I have fairly good, even if it is slightly sensitive, skin.  It's naturally pale and even in tone.  All I wear is a slightly tinted moisturizer with an SPF in it and a little compact powder to prevent shine.  That's all. 

What I find the most odd, though, is that my face is acting this way AFTER I started my super sweet routine.  Before, I would fall asleep still wearing my make-up or wouldn't wash my face consistantly.  And yeah, I got zits and what not, but not like I have this morning. 

Maybe my face needs to get used to being washed consistently.  Or maybe I'm about to enter "that time".  Which would actually explain a lot, seeing as I feel the need to eat an insane amount of chocolate and salt right now.

Ok, so that was kind of my weird rant this morning.  I can't believe semester is half over.  I'm going to a classical concert tonight for one of my classes, and I have mid-terms next week and the week after.  I also have a History paper I need to get done.  Not to mention the writing for Creative Writing.

 Which reminds me, I need to go to advising and get my major emphasis official down this week.

Alright, it's Friday.  I'll let you people get on with whatever it is you do on Friday.  I'm looking forward to an invigorating day of writing, homework, and running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Until the next blog,

~Meaghan

No comments: