Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Huh.

Whaddya know?  It's Tuesday.

I'm at the library.  That's right, guys, the public library in my good ol' neck of the woods here.  I just modified some things for writing class and got them turned in.  Terribly exciting, I know. 

It was an awesome day, but I am so tired right now that I can barely focus.  I think I may leave the library early and go home.  I mean, I like being independent and all that, but I am so tired.  I used all my enegery earlier.

It was beautiful outside today.  The sky was so blue, it was seriously intense.  A lot of wind though.  It's been nice this fall.  Normally, we have snow already.  Now I'm not a Colorado native, but over the past five years I've become accustomed to the weather patterns here.  This year we actually had a prolonged fall like where I'm from.  It was nice.

But now I think I may be ready for snow.  I mean, I feel incredibly restless.  I've been unable to sit still for the past few days, and I really do believe that the weather has something to do with it.  So really, it needs to snow already.  Or something.

School is going well.  I got my midterm back from history class.  I got a 93 on it!  I'm pretty happy.  And especially considering that I had strep throat and a sinus infection.  Score.

I'm over that stuff, btw.  I promise, you won't catch it through your monitor.

Child and dog sitting this weekend was interesting.  I didn't get a lot of sleep, but that's to be expected, I think.  It was fun. 

Oh man, I've already talked about that, haven't I...I tell ya, I think I'm losing my mind.

Alright, well, I need to go.  4 days to Rocky Horror Picture Show!!

~Meaghan

No comments: