Sunday, December 28, 2008

...Blah.

So, I've decided that I really want my writing to be discovered and published, but I just don't know the best way to even start. Plus, I can feel my motivation begining to slip through the cracks again. Not sure why that is, but I think I'm going to work on it.

Maybe.

The next two weeks are going to be really interesting. My friend from college is in town and I'm meeting her boyfriend Sunday. My hair is being dyed purple or black (still haven't decided, though I'm leaning towards purple) on Saturday. And on Monday my friend from St. Louis comes in to live with me for a week.

Like I said, interesting. Plus I still have to juggle work and cleaning my room and everything else that I have to do. I kinda want to pull my hair and scream, and at the same time I want to laugh hysterically. Actually, sleep sounds really good. I keep having these nightmares about one of my friends, which I think must mean I miss him more than I realized even though he hasn't been gone that long.

Pathetic to the highest degree.

Anyway, I think the point of this blog was to tell everyone that I may not be around to writing as much the next two weeks. This week I might at night, but I can almost guarantee that next week it will be dry as dust. Haha, cliche.

I'll write again later; I have to go fight the mess in my room.

No comments: