Saturday, December 13, 2008

My poor characters...

I really have not been feeling motivated lately, and it's not just here, either. It seems my creative writing is begining to slip between the cracks. That can't be a good thing. Seriously, I need to just discipline myself to write the story of Dereck and Brie; I should also take all the random poetry I've written over the past few years and put it in a compilation that I can send to an editor.

I still want to be published, I'm just exceptionally non-motivated right now.

Perhaps it's the weather? Cold weather really does kill me. When it snows or anything below a comfy 55 degrees, all I want to do is sleep. I go to bed early and if I could get away with it, I'd be sleeping in really late. Blah.

Well, I guess it's time to start breaking free of the blahness. Bring on the pencil and paper, I think I'm ready.

Until next time,

Meaghan, aka Birdgirl90

No comments: