Sunday, January 25, 2009

I just might have to start wearing my coat...

Well, the weather people kind of hit it and kind of missed it. It did, indeed, give us just enough snow earlier in the week for a "dusting". However, they said it was supposed to be 40 today and instead it never broke 18 degrees.

I have to be honest. I don't wear coats. I have a really warm, heavy coat that I could wear as well as thick, warm gloves, but I unless I am freezing, I won't wear it. Instead, I tend to favor a nice, warm hoodie. Ah, the hoodie - quite possibly one of the best pieces of clothing ever and a staple for every wardrobe. Currently I am wearing a To Write Love On Her Arms hoodie that says "Love is the Movement". I got it at Hot Topic (I love that store) and it is so comfortable that I hate taking it off. And the proceeds went to a good cause (TWLOHA).

Anyway, nothing overly exciting is going on. My life feels like a slight soap opera because of relationships (why do boys have to be so confusing and why do I have to make things more complicated than they already are???), but other than that it's pretty quiet.

I'll keep you guys (whoever actually reads this boring thing I call my blog) in the loop. If anything exciting happens, you'll be one of the first to know.

- Birdgirl90 aka Meaghan

No comments: