Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Think I've Procrastinated Enough...

The last week has been kind of crazy. Not only that, but writer's block is killing me. Fanfiction has become of utmost interest (don't laugh, it's fun) and to top it off, I've just been feeling lazy. Sorry for the boatload of excuses, cyberland people, but it's true.

So today I had to drive my dad to work and then drive myself from his job back to church. First of all, I have mixed feelings about driving. This sounds bad, but I like driving by myself more than driving with other people. I think it's because when I'm the only one in the car, I can listen to whatever I want and sing along and not have to worry about making conversation or being rude. That's just the way I am.

We got to the parking lot and dad went off to work and I got in the driver's seat. I put in my awsome CD that I wanted to listen to (the Sun side of the Bravery's CD "The Sun and the Moon Complete") only to have the stupid car spit it out. I tried multiple times to get it to play, but everytime it said there was an error and spewed it back at me. So then I hooked my iPod up to this radio adaptor I have, only to not be able to get a clear sound. Arrgh.

I ended up putting in a mixed CD that I made (I still want to make the perfect mixed CD - it's a hobby of mine) and listening to it. As I left the parking lot, the one true hate of my life began - snow flurries. I'm sorry, I hate the snow, especially if I'm driving. Luckily they did not last and the rest of my car ride was fairly uneventful. Well, except for the coyote that crossed the road in front of me and the guy behind me who basically rode my bumper for half the trip.

That was basically my day. I'm kind of tired because I power walked for almost an hour around our apartment community this afternoon. Totally worth it - I feel really good right now.

Anyway, I'll try to get back into the blogging. Have a good one!

No comments: