Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nail polish fumes apparently drive mom crazy

I decided about ten minutes ago to paint my nails purple (my current favorite color) while surfing the internet. So as I write this, I actually have wet nails. I'm pretty sure that is not a smart idea, but I'm also not really sure I care at the moment....

Anyway, mom just walked over here and opened the sliding door. It seems that while I can't tell the amount of fumes my nail polish has given off, she most definately can. The funny thing was that the moment she mentioned it, I began to smell the nail polish fumes. Isn't it funny how the human mind works?

That's about it. I actually got motivated and helped clean around the apartment, but I'll be honest and say that I really don't want to do anything but go back to bed. The fact that I painted my nails says that I'm trying. However, I'm not wearing any makeup, which means that this is the second day in a row that I haven't spent hardly any time with my appearance. See how bad the slump is? But I'll keep pulling on. It's bound to get better.

And that is your blog entry for the day.

Meaghan

"Hollywood hills and suburban thrills/
Hey, who are you kidding?/
I'm not like them, I won't buy it."
- The Academy Is...
"Slow Down"

No comments: