Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Best Part of Living Upstairs...

...is that I can listen in on my downstairs neighbor easily. Mike, the guys who lives downstairs (mid-aged, Star Trek fan, funny dude), loves to have his bass up. Like, really up. As in the kind where even I, at 19 years of age, am like 'Dude, turn it down, please'. Yeah.

Sometimes it gets really annoying. Like when I'm trying to read some deep poetry or do homework or whatever. But sometimes it's just a boat load of fun. I have discovered that when you lay down on the living room floor and press your ear to the carpet, you can actually hear in fairly good quality whatever it is Mike is watching.

Today, I spent a good 10 minute block trying to decide if it was "The Lord of the Rings" or "Transformers". I never did decide what it was, but it sounded intense.

Okay, so that sounds kind of creepy. SO SUE M - I mean...

Alright, that's it for today's blog. Sorry it's short, but my attention span is shot like you would not believe. I call it a hangover from last night's improv show (which was awesome even though we lost - I was laughing so hard my face hurt).

Until the next time,

~Birdgirl90
aka Meaghan

BTW, I'll try to make it more coherent next time. I noticed I'm starting to ramble more lately, so thank you for hanging with me. : )

No comments: