Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Already?

I keep thinking today is Friday.

I don't know why this is.  I mean, I like Friday.  I have nothing against Friday.  But why on Earth do I want to backtrack my week? 

My favorite days are typically Monday and Friday/Saturday. 

I love Monday because it's my date day with Trevor.  Every week we go do something fun, be it playing video games, having a nice lunch or dinner, goofing at a toy store or reading at a bookstore, or just chilling at one of our homes.  It's always fun because it's our time.

Friday/Saturday is family dinner night.  The family  - mom, dad, Katie, and myself - pick a food place and go out to eat.  We sit and enjoy each other's company.  Sometimes the talk is serious, sometimes it's reflective, and sometimes it's just fun.  No matter what, though, it's our time together; it's hard to find time any more to spend together, so it's nice to be able to do it.  I love that.

So there you have it. 

I now know why I need school - to help me keep my days straight.

~Meaghan

No comments: