Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sunny Days

It's really hot here. 

The sun is up, the sky is hazy, and the temps are around the 80's and 90's.  I personally like more of a breeze myself, but that's just me. 

Still, summer is welcoming me with open arms it seems.  At this rate, I might actually get a slight tan before it's all said and done.

My sister is sick again.  There is nothing worse than being sick during the summer.  Add trouble sleeping and coughing to already hot weather, and it's just asking for discomfort.  I feel for her.

My mom too, actually.  She's also fighting something.  Both of them are just trying to rest as much as they can.  Which is good.  They both need to get well.

I don't want to catch it.  That would suck.

I hope your Tuesday is going well, dear readers.  Enjoy your summer day!

~Meaghan

No comments: