Thursday, June 2, 2011

Busy Day

But it's going to be a fun day.

The first thing I get to do is hang out with one of my friends who I haven't seen since Christmas.  We're going to go shopping to find her a dress for her cousin's wedding, get lunch, and catch up.  It's been forever, and this is long over due. 

The reason it's been so long is because she goes to school out in California.  Well, she did.  She just graduated and is spending the summer here at home until August.  Then she's moving to the east coast with her boyfriend.

It's amazing how time passes and how we all grow.  I'm happy for her.  I know he takes good care of her and that they are happy together.  So it's a good thing.

But still.  A part of me will miss her.

Then tonight I get to go on date night with my sweet boyfriend.  We're going to go to dinner, see a movie, and just enjoy each other's company.  I love him and I love being around him.  I can let my guard down and be myself without worrying about what he thinks. 

Date night is another thing that is over due.  We had plans to hang out on Monday, but he ended up catching a nasty stomach virus that left him down and out for a few days.  Not good.  I was worried about him; severe stomach pains can be serious.

Thankfully it wasn't.  And now we get to have our night because he's feeling so much better.

I think that about sums up what fun things lay in store for me today.  I hope you guys have a great Thursday!

~Meaghan

No comments: