Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Love Dancing

Even if I do have two left feet.

Last Sunday night, two of my gal pals and I went to this place called Cowboys. It's a bar (no, I'm not 21; yes, it was all ages night; no, I did not get wasted off of my Coke), but it's a cowboy bar. There's like a big dance arena and pool tables and karaoke, and it was soo much fun.

We ended up not getting back home until like 2:30 in the morning.

Of course we did the karaoke - Johnny Cash was rolling in his grave, I can almost guarentee it - and we played pool. I learned how to line dance, two-step, and kinda how to swing. And, a few guys asked me to dance, which was fun. All in all a good time.

I have to say, though, that it is not something I can do every night or week. I am not cut out to party all the time. But once in a while....

Okay, that's about all I got. I ordered some DVDs of MST3K from this guy online and I should be getting those today or tomorrow. Still haven't re-tried Cinematic Titanic - I'm kinda hesitant to. But we shall see. Maybe in a few months.

Until the next time, Cyberland, keep writing and reading.

~Meaghan

No comments: