Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things With 8 Legs Really Are Just...Unnatural.

Yep, it's time for another anti-spider blog. Let us begin, shall we?

I know it's been a while since my last spider rant (a few months, I want to say, but I'm not entirely sure...). And honestly, I thought I had gotten it out of my system. But a series of events has occured that has forced me to write another post.

Mainly, I got mauled by a spider last week.

That's right. Not just bitten. Mauled. As in, something a bear would do was commited by a spider last week. I woke up one morning and my back was itchy. I wasn't overly concerned, as I usually get dry skin on my back fairly bad. However, I looked in the mirror and was promptly horrified.

My back and shoulder are covered in bites. It looks as though I was going at it with a spider American Gladiator style, except that I was asleep the whole flippin time and couldn't properly fight back.

And now everything itches. It's been almost a week and I have been scratching, and scratching, and SCRATCHING my bites, and it makes everything else itch too, like my skin is being sympathtic to the bite region or something. It is really starting to irritate the living daylights out of me.

I am putting this on my list of why spiders are evil. Cause, let's face it, they are. Evil and unnatural.

Thank you for your time.

~Meaghan

No comments: