Thursday, April 22, 2010

Failure to Launch

That's how my brain feels. I just spent an hour on a math test where I couldn't remember anything except to put my name at the top of the paper. I seriously almost started crying in class cause my grade is at the lowest it's ever been and it's so unlike me to let it get like that.

Yeah, it adds to my week of awesomeness. Let me give you the run down:

So, on Tuesday, I had a bio test, which was brutal. My mom got onto me about my grades a little, and I was reminded that I had to get my meningitis vaccine on Wed. morning. Which I had completely forgotten about even though I was the one who made the appointment.

So Wed. I got a shot and my arm still hurts. Today, I bombed this stupid ass math test.

But-

I changed my major so now I can relax a little. I got signed up for fall classes, and they are all classes that I want to take (Music Appreciation, History 122, and Creative Writing), and I got my financial aid paperwork done, so I don't have to stress myself out because I don't have enough money to cover semester.

And I am healthy, my family is healthy, my sister and I are back to being on pretty good terms, I get to babysit tonight which translates into watching Jurassic Park II with a five year old for the millionth time (maybe I'll actually get to see the end this time...), and it's raining. I love the rain.

So I really have no right to complain at the moment. They are just grades. They do not define me. As much as I know this, I still freak out about them. I'll get over it. Eventually.

Completely random tangent, I just realized today that I have like five different passwords for things. How do I keep them straight? I don't know, I just do.

Ok, that's all for today.
Until the next whiny blog,

~Meaghan

No comments: