Friday, April 2, 2010

It's My 100th Post and It's About...

...the correct pronunciation of "Hai" in internet speak.

Yeah, I know. I always thought it was pronounced "hey", but apparently I am a moron, as my younger sister has informed me in no uncertain terms that it is pronounced "hi".

Come to think of it, the more I look at it, the more it looks like it probably would be pronounced "hi". Geez.

And I wasted my 100th blog post for that. Huh. You should be grateful, internet readers. I could have spent that time on something else, like Star Trek and how I really want to enlist in Starfleet, or on how I want Rorschach from Watchmen as my personal body guard, or how I really wouldn't have minded be stranded in space watching terrible movies with the character of Joel Robinson and his robots. And don't even get me started about Oz, Narnia, or Middle Earth...

Think about that.

Okay, I'm tired, this proves it, I'm going to bed. Later, Cyberland.

~Meaghan

No comments: