Friday, May 13, 2011

I MISSED A DAY!!!!!

My challenge has been broken.  I could have sworn I updated yesterday about snow and whatnot, but apparently not. 

This is rather disappointing, actually.  But, if you think about it, I did pretty well for the most part.  I mean, it's May and I've only missed one post.  That's pretty good.

So here's today's exciting post of excitement.

My final grades got posted.  I made straight A's again this semester.  Considering how the semester started off, I think this is incredibly impressive.  I somehow got my butt in gear and made it happen.  No complaints here.

I bought a new swimsuit today.  Normally it's an activity I dread, but the first one I tried on was perfect.  It's a blue one piece that makes me look slim and, dare I say it, lovely.  Now I can go swimming this summer without feeling awkward.

Tonight, my boyfriend and I are going out to dinner with our speech class.  It's going to be a lot of fun seeing everyone and catching up.  And just celebrating surviving the semester.  Then he and I are going to go see a movie.

I still can't believe how happy I am right now.  I'm on a bit of an emotional overload, actually, which is both nice and exhausting.  I slept like a rock last night - that hardly ever happens.  The weather outside is beautiful right now, and I'm having fun. 

And on that note, I'm off.  Enjoy your evening, dear readers.

~Meaghan

No comments: