Sunday, May 22, 2011

Still Here.

In so many ways.

First of all, the world didn't end yesterday.  I'm rather happy about it.  I mean, as prepared as I am for zombies and whatnot, I really have waay too much going on to have the world destroyed right now.  So happy.  I want to finish college, have a job, get married and have kids, etc.

Second of all, I'm still here on my blog too.  I know updating has been hit or miss this month.  I don't mean to be so lax, I'm just caught up in life right now.  I'm happy, believe it or not.  I have a wonderful man in my life, a great family, school finished on a high note, and everything is going well.  Plus I've been sick.  That always plays a part in it.

So don't fret, my dear readers.  I'm back in business.  I'm going to try to update every day from now until the end of the year.  Wish me luck.

Katie got her black belt yesterday.  I am so proud of her! It was hard to watch -  there were a lot of tears and pain and hardship to go around.  But she did it!! And it's amazing!  And she earned every bit of it, too. =D

And now I must go and get things ready.  Tonight is going to be fun - my boyfriend is coming over for dinner again. =)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: