Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sloppy, Sloppy, Sloppy.

Now that I've broken my challenge, it seems like I've been getting sloppy with updating.  I need to not let that happen.  Even if I haven't been able to update every day for a year, I need to at least try to stay consistant.  Bleh.

So here's what's been going on with me, dear readers.

I have a sinus infection.  It has knocked me out on my back and won't let me get up.  Happily, I get to stay in bed today as long as possible and lounge in my pajama's.  I don't feel nearly as bad as I did yesterday.  This is a good thing - it means that my anti-biotics are doing what they are supposed to be doing.

My boyfriend is coming over for dinner on Sunday again.  I like that he feels comfortable enough to eat with my family.  It makes me very happy.

My sister is getting her black belt on Saturday.  She's nervous; I don't blame her at all.  I'm nervous for her.  But I know she's going to get it and that she's going to do a great job.  I have complete confidence in her.  Then next week she turns 18.  It's crazy, isn't it?  Maybe it only feels crazy to me.  She is my baby sister after all.

We're going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show with some people from my speech class next week as well.  It's my birthday gift to my sister.  So far, it's her, me, my boyfriend, our friend from our group speech and her family.  It's going to be a lot of fun.  I'm really excited.

And that's all that's going on here.  I'm ready for my ears to stop itching and burning; also need my throat to stop aching.  Note to self: even if playing in the rain seems like a good idea, it's not.  Don't do it.

Have a great Wednesday, dear readers.

~Meaghan

No comments: