Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another Tuesday Down.

I'm blogging from church right now.  It may be a short blog, cause I think I'm running out of time before my sister is done.

Another Tuesday is nearly over.  I am happy to say that I have made it through.  It was not the best day, but it was not the worst day.  It was merely a day.

School wasn't as bad as it could've been.  I ate my food, read some free reading, read some school reading.  I haven't met any new people yet, but I think I'm getting there.  My classes were fine.  My day was fine.  One of my friends said that next week she may come to school to hang out over my off period; that would be cool.

My mom is sick with a cold.  I made soup for dinner.  I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, but I'm betting that it's going to be ok. 

I went to improv for the first time in a very long time.  It felt so good to laugh.  So good to laugh.  I feel like I don't laugh as much as I should any more.  I want to work on that.  I need to work on that.  Otherwise, I think I may go crazy.

(I'm already going crazy, I think, but it's besides the point...)

I have a mountain of homework.  It feels like it might bury me alive.  But it won't.  I'll work on it tomorrow and it will all be ok.  It will get done, class on Thursday will be good, and my weekend will give me time to relax and catch up on things.

In other words, my dear readers, even though I'm feeling a little funky in my mind, I'm ok.  It's not as bad as it once was, and it's not as bad as it could get.  I'm suffering from let down with things.  I'm finding my rhythm. 

I'm living.

(And that statement feels good to write.  Even though it's not entirely what I expected, I'm living.  I'm doing it. )

Another Tuesday down.

Until the next time, my dear readers. 

~Meaghan

No comments: