Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weekend!!

Today was my Friday.  I'm pretty happy to be home right now. =)

School was more of the same.  The classes were good, the instructors good.  I didn't eat alone today.  I instead ate with a fellow student who I had taken Creative Writing with last semester.  It was pretty good.  I feel like I zoned out a lot today - that's what you get for being tired.

I saw the boy with the braces.  He saw me, but I'm pretty sure he didn't "see" me.  You know how it goes.  Oh well.  I have another character to write about...

I'm giving my first speech in public speaking on Tuesday.  I'm nervous, but confident.  I plan on practicing the heck out of it this weekend.

I think that's about it.  I'm planning on not doing an insane amount of homework tomorrow, but rather to watch movies and knit.  That's the plan. 

My dad put in for vacation time for the summer.  It baffles me that you have to apply for it so early on.  It really does.  But I'm excited.  We're going back to the Midwest for a while.  It's going to be great.

Until the next time, when I'm more coherent.

~Meaghan

No comments: