Saturday, January 29, 2011

Not Again.

Yes, again.

I have, once again, caught some sort of virus.  I think this one's just a cold, though, so it should be gone before Tuesday rolls around.  That's my hope, anyhow.

I have this stack of homework that needs to be done.  I started some this morning and actually got part of it done (the summary has bit the dust), but there's a lot more for this week.  I child sat today, so that's part of why it didn't all get done.

That and everything freaking hurts.  I hate being sick.  It's evil.  It really is.

My mom and sister have had it longer than I, so I don't really have a lot of room to complain.  Kate's been having killer nosebleeds on top of it all.  It sucks all the way around.

No more sick germs!  Weather - make up your mind!  Germs - please just leave!

Ok, I'm done.  I want to go to bed.

~Meaghan

No comments: