Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Quick and Random Blog

Because, you know, I want to update once a day now. 

I never shared that with you, did I?  Let me fill you in, dear readers..

Part of being a good writer is writing all the time.  In fact, that's actually the bulk of it.  The rest is reading and drabbling and experiencing life in a way that no one else does.  (For example, the winter sky is usually faded like blue jeans are when they've been worn and loved - people look at me funny when I mention it so I keep it to myself.  If that makes sense.)

So I'm trying to update this blog everyday.  It feels incredibly ambitious, especially with school right around the corner, but I am convinced that I can do it.  Today I nearly didn't make it - I have under 45 minutes to get this published.

And I'm also so tired right now that it more than likely is not making any sense at all. 

But at least I'm doing it.  At least I'm holding to these frail convictions of my human mind and soul. 

Right?

Ok, that's it for tonight.  If I actually re-read blogs, I'd probably scrap this one out of good natured writer-hood.  But I don't re-read or proof-read.  (Yeah, I know.  It's a writing sin.  Everything on here is published how I write it the first time, with the good faith that it does not have to be perfect.  School papers are a totally different story though...)

Until tomorrow,

~Meaghan

No comments: