Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Almost Forgot to Blog.

But I remembered, so here I am. 

I have to say, this self imposed challenge of blogging every day for a whole year is harder than it seems.  I feel like some days I have waay too much to talk about, but it's stuff I can't share with random internet people.  Other days, I feel like I have nothing important to contribute.

I like it, though. 

I like being determined.  And it's been helping my writer's block.  The more I blog, the looser the juices seem to flow. 

It was a beautiful day today.  The sun was shining, the sky was blue, and it feels like spring is around the corner.  Of course, it appears that it's going to snow tomorrow.  Not unsurprising, but disappointing to a degree as well.  I'm ready for flip-flop weather.

Things were lazy today.  I read, I wrote, I hung out with my family.  I've started watching a new movie.  It's "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen", which peaked my interest when I read about the list of fictional characters in it: Dorian Gray, Captain Nemo, etc.  So far, it's pretty good.

I still need to finish my English paper.  I didn't get it done yesterday.  But I figure I have until Tuesday to finish it, so there's not a huge rush or anything.

And on that note, I'm getting off. 

Until we meet again, dear readers.

~Meaghan

No comments: