Friday, February 4, 2011

I Made Cupcakes!

And you know what, dear readers?

They were freaking delicious.  Oh yeah.  Tasty little bundles of warm goodness.

Here's how it went down:

I pulled out a cake mix from the pantry.  It was a yellow cake mix.  Which is one of my favorite, I might add.  Typically I like to make mine from scratch, but today was an exception.  Time was short; action had to be taken quickly.

So anyway.  I found a recipe for marble cake using boxed mix as a base.  I made it up, poured it into my cupcake cups, and swirled away.  The result: cupcakes with the best of both worlds in it.

Now I'm on a bit of a sugar high.  I'm sitting here on my bed with my sister and everything is making me laugh.  Seriously.  I'm about to crack up at this moment.  Part is because she is making me laugh, the other part is because I'm just that tired. 

She says hey, btw.  (You should go look her up.  She's got an account over at youtube and makes great vids.  Look for HisFallenAngel4.  You will not be disappointed.)

It was a good day.

I don't know what I'm going to do now.  Maybe I'll subject her to one of the movies I got from the library today.  Or maybe I'll just cruise the internet while we both laugh about nothing in particular.

I hope you guys are having a great evening.  After all, it is Friday.  You should be happy and enjoying yourselves.  I know I am.

Until the next time,

~Meaghan

No comments: