Sunday, February 6, 2011

Packers Won!

For the record, I don't actually follow sports.  I've been known to on occasion, but it's not a serious thing.

Until tonight.

The Superbowl was freaking amazing.  I couldn't stop watching the game even though I really only wanted to watch for the commercials.  I was the only one in my family pulling for the Packers - my mom was very for the Stealers, my dad and sister were just along for the game.

It was a great game.

The commercials were ok too.  I can't really remember what the products were that were being advertised for, but they were good.  There was one with Adrien Brody in it.  That was an interesting and pleasant surprise; he was selling some kind of beer and looking super cute while doing so.  I mean, seriously.  His hair was almost just like in "Love the Hard Way" and he was singing.  Too cute.  Or hot.  Not sure which.

(Ok, fangirl moment over.)

For the rest of my evening, I plan on finishing this blog and then possibly going to bed.  For some reason I'm exhausted.  I think it may be the snow.  It seems to be taking things out of me: I'm tired, I don't care about most things, I don't feel social, etc.  I blame winter.

I think spring is around the corner, though.  It better be.

And that is where this blog is going to end for the night.

Until we meet again,

~Meaghan

No comments: